Monday, October 12, 2009

Christmas is in the air.....October 09 Stamp Class.... Card 4

When you enlarge this card, you'll really see the background paper, "Shimmery White", oh so pretty.


#4 card for October 09 class. I was inspired for this card from FubsyRuth on Splitcoaststampers.




I chose greens so that you could use different glitters for the ornaments on the tree. You'll have to enlarge this one to see the Dazzling Diamonds.

I love this card. So simple and pretty and shimmery paper as background for the tree is just so pretty. Sorry you can't really see it. Will try to get a better picture.

Done is simple green, I made several with different dots on the tree of color, glitter, etc. This one has dots of veresamark with dazzling diamonds. Sorry you can't see that either.

I used Shimmery White paper, Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter cardstock.
Ink is C.Celery and H.Hunter. The background on the label is the new "Modern Label" punch. The ribbon is faux, as it is stuck behind the C.Celery.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.