Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spring purse for your little girl




Does your little girl have her Easter purse ready for spring?

Some time ago I made this little purse for my niece, no pattern, so it's one of a kind. It's Mary Engelbreit fabric inside and out. Different fabric inside.

It has a snap closure and a pocket inside. The inside is using fabric like the label on the front.

Of course my camera died when I took picture of the inside so check back. I've started up my Etsy site and have listed this purse for sale, $12.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39713766

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.