About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

You will love the new ......Stampin Up's Clear Mount Stamps & cases


Well you are just going to love the clear mount stamps. Just unpacked some orders and the case is quite nice. The best part is that on the side of the case is the name of the set with mini photos of the stamps inside.
The clear mount stamps are featured in the new Occasions mini catalog. Be careful to order the correct one. W is for wood mounted and c is for clear mount. Also check out the price difference. Now who doesn't love to save money.


While the stamps themselves are not clear, what so cool is that they have made the label in mirror image film (like a cling image for a window) so that it mounts onto the back of the stamp itself and the you adhere it to a clear block you see the stamp image and you'll know if it's straight.


Personally I like the way the red rubber stamps better and I'm quite impressed with the solution they have come up with for this new venture. I love that the cases stand up neatly or laying down flat, they are so light weight and I may have to get one set. It was my thought that doing classes would mean I'd need lots of clear blocks but I think I shall give it a go. If just stamping for myself, that is so the way I would go due to space, convenience, weight, and visually you see all your stamps on a shelf which is just the best.


If you a limited on space and often forget what ou have, you will love this new system.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
  • Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
  • Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
  • Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
  • Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
  • Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
  • Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
  • Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.