Well you are just going to love the clear mount stamps. Just unpacked some orders and the case is quite nice. The best part is that on the side of the case is the name of the set with mini photos of the stamps inside.
The clear mount stamps are featured in the new Occasions mini catalog. Be careful to order the correct one. W is for wood mounted and c is for clear mount. Also check out the price difference. Now who doesn't love to save money.
While the stamps themselves are not clear, what so cool is that they have made the label in mirror image film (like a cling image for a window) so that it mounts onto the back of the stamp itself and the you adhere it to a clear block you see the stamp image and you'll know if it's straight.
Personally I like the way the red rubber stamps better and I'm quite impressed with the solution they have come up with for this new venture. I love that the cases stand up neatly or laying down flat, they are so light weight and I may have to get one set. It was my thought that doing classes would mean I'd need lots of clear blocks but I think I shall give it a go. If just stamping for myself, that is so the way I would go due to space, convenience, weight, and visually you see all your stamps on a shelf which is just the best.
If you a limited on space and often forget what ou have, you will love this new system.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.