About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Join me in the Stampin Up adventure

For me, 8/21/01, it's been a journey of meeting lots of new faces. I have some great memories of some great conventions. My first convention was one of the most fun things I've ever done. It's memorable. My first regional, I was hooked.

Get your catalog for FREE..... and so much more. Did you know there is a monthly magazine filled with great ideas and information. Well the time is now to jump in and get your own supplies for 20% discount. Depending on your circumstances, you may also be able to write off several things as business expenses which will help you on your taxes. Uncle Sam wants you to succeed. Be sure to check out all the things you will get in this $99 starter kit. So what if it's an item you already have, there are ways to swap it out. Sign up from now til June 30, 2010

http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/18241.asp

$99 Starter Kit Promotion
Whether you just love to craft, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, Stampin' Up! is a great opportunity for you. And from June 1-30, 2010, you can start your own Stampin' Up! business for just $99 with the special Mini Starter Kit!

The Mini Starter Kit--valued at over $180--contains the items listed below; while all items are recommended, you can substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.

•Watercolor Trio stamp set (wood-mount)
•I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (clear-mount)
•Clear-Mount Block C
•Homemade single stamp*
•Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
•Brights Collection assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")*
•Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
•Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad*
•Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
•Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
•Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon*
•Color Coach*
•SNAIL Adhesive
*Sneak peek items!

The Mini Starter Kit also includes the same business supplies that are in the standard Starter Kit (please note: no alternative selections can be made for business items). Contents are listed below:

•Getting Started DVD
•Getting Started Guide
•Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
•2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (8)*
•Summer Mini Catalog (8)
•To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
•Recruit Folders (5)
•Recruit Brochures (20)
•Hostess Brochures (20)
*New demonstrator who join Stampin' Up! in June, you will receive a free box of 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogs during the first part of July.


http://www.stampinup.com/ for more information.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.