Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 2012 class projects










We normally do 3 projects which are usually cards. Project 3 is a surprise. And.... you just might have 4 projects this month. Have you booked your seat yet. I still have seats open for this Sunday 3/4 @ 2 pm and 1-2 seats for Thursday 3/8 @ 1 pm. Class is normally 2.5 hr. and cost is $15. Place a $20 order in March and get a $5 coupon to use toward your April class fee. Call me, 336-764-3546 or email me at jlowder1@bellsouth.net If you don't get a respond, please check back.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.