About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 2012 Stampin Up Class projects

Sincere thanks to everyone who came to class in 2012 and I hope to see you in 2013. 

We made what I call an ink smudge card with leaves and 2 Triple Time stamping cards.  Below are just some of the ones I had on display.  Supply is a little general as you can see some variations.   You should be able to click on any photo and enlarge it. 


Triple TIme Stamping


Triple Time Stamping
Triple Time Stamping: in general              Stamp sets: any of your choosing

Cardstock: Card can be the layer for front of card or use white or vanilla and use colored layers on front. Meaning you’d have 6 layers on the front of a card. I prefer to save a bit and use 5 layers onto the front of a card.

Cardstock Layers: Stamp piece sizes 5 ¼ x 4” 4 ¼” x 3” 3 ¼” x 2”

Lightly adhere all three layers before stamping and be sure to assemble back in same order and direction.

Mat sizes: 1: Folded card 2: 3 ¼ x 4 ½” 3: 2 ¼” x 3 ½” Take note, you can cut out #3 mat from center of #2 mat. Saves weight for mailing as well as cardstock.

Ink: your choice

#1: Fall Leaves on V.Vanilla on Old Olive

Sets: Autumn Leaf Prints (R); All Season’s Wreath (R)

I stamped all colors but would look just as nice in one color.

Ink: Early Expresso, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Crumb Cake

Accessories: adhesive, Twine, yarn or ribbon;


Ink Smudge card with Lucky Limeade

Falling Leaves


Stamp Sets used: Thoroughly Thankful (R) for words on front; French Foilage for the leaves;

Cardstock: Very Vanilla card with front cover of Chocolate chip (with inside cut out). V.Vanilla 5.5 x 8.5 and fold in half. Chocolate Chip 4 ¼ x 5 ½” with inside cut out at 3.5 make a vertical cut, flip around and do the same at the other side and then at about 7/8” cut the ends. Now you can use the donut hole for another project. You’ll also need a piece of V. Vanilla 5 ¼ x 4” for the front of the card.

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze

Using some cardstock scraps, cut a piece the same size as the front of your card or the piece you plan to use, in this case 5 ¼ x 4”. Then tear or cut out any shape you wish from the middle . This is your template. Place the template over the front of your cardstock and drag down with an ink pad.



Triple Time Stamping


Serene Sunflower

Triple Time Stamping

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pink one! Your studio looks great!

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.