Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 2013 Stamp Class projects

 
 
 
A little late but here are the projects for the July 2013 stamp class.  I have a seat or two available for class Monday, July 8, 1 pm.  Please call by Monday am to be sure seat still available.  Class is $15 and I'll supply everything you will need to complete these projects.  You are making 3 cards, top row.  Just a couple of variations to show you.  Wed July 10, 6:15 pm is my Club class however, I also have 2 seats available then as well if you are interested.  Don't think the girls would mind.  Class is normally around 2.5 hr. and please bring a sweater as it's often cool for some.  If you bring a beverage, please be sure it's in a closed container.  We work in a round table format where we are all working on one card before moving on to the next.  I'll post supply list and some instructions when classes are completed.  The first 2 cards are using retired sets. 

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.