Monday, March 16, 2009

March 09 class projects


Lace card used the new lace edge scallop border punch. The front of the card is rolled with the jumbo wheel with dots and then rolled the other direction for a plaid effect. Love that wheel. Cut 1/2" off the front of the card on the side. One piece of lace is inside the card with the 1/2" strip covering where it's glued. The other lace one has a portion run thru the crimper (love that crimper) and it's glued to the front of the card. Congratulations is from the new Congrats SAB set. Whisper White for lflower is 2.5 x 4. Regal Rose, 2 5/8 x 4.25. Certainly Celery is 2 3/4 x 4.5. White for lace is about 2" x 5.5 if you want to crimp. Card is Almost Amethyst.


Snail card uses Garden Whimsy. How cute he is and he'd be a great man card. I used Kiwi for the green. I also used Pocket Silhouettes for the grass. Green is 2 1/4 x 5 1/2.

This card is from SAB mini catalog but in different colors. Love the piercing below the words. Such a simple card and what a great way to use up some of those scraps. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.