Saturday, March 14, 2009

Winter Days outside my window











Winter outside my window in March. How beautiful the day was on Monday and on Friday we had 80 degree weather. Ok, so my camera screwed up the date as it was 3/1/09. It was pretty and soon melted. That's the kind of snow I like. Now I'm ready for spring.

It was great sitting at my new, often messy desk in the dining room with such a pretty view.
I knew if I waited long enough the bright red cardinal would appear against the beautiful white snow.
Surely we'll end the month with Spring 2009


No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.