Saturday, April 4, 2009

For Sale

Looking for something, always ask me as I may have it and it just hasn't made it to the sale list yet. So much I need to move out to make room for more. Come back soon as I hope to be adding more items this next week.


Frames & Flourishes is perfect for those antique photos that you
might scrapbook. This set is retired. Sold for $34.07. Sale price is $28.00
1/31/10 price is now $23



Trimtastic is retired. Great border set.
I'd ink up with markers or pad to stamp. Sold for $32.07. Sale price is $24
1/31/10 price is now $19




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.