Monday, November 23, 2009

Stampin Up Specials

Holiday specials are everywhere. Who doesn't like a discount. Save your gas and check them out at http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp
Designer brads 30% off, corduroy buttons are 50% off, punches 30% off and the below items 40% off. The website will show you the pictures of the items.

Don't forget that you can go to www.joanlowder.stampinup.net and have the items shipped directly to you at your home and pay the same price you would have paid order thru me. Good to remember when I'm away.

Craft & Paper Scissors Regular Price: $33.28 Preferred Price: $29.95
Paper CutterRegular Price: $27.72Preferred Price: $24.95
Snail AdhesiveRegular Price: $7.72Preferred Price: $6.95
Bone FolderRegular Price: $7.72Preferred Price: $6.95

Ultimate Stampers Starter Kit #120289
Regular Price: $85.13
Preferred Price: $76.62

Catalog Price : $127.7Want to stamp but don't know where to start? We've got your Ultimate Stampers' Starter Bundle right here! Containing Best Wishes & More, Eight Great Greetings, and On a Pedestal stamp sets, plus Earth Elements Stampin’ Spots, Earth Elements assorted card

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.