Monday, January 18, 2010

SAB sample: "For You" cake card

"For You" Cake card


Stamp Set : Happy Moments



Paper : Basic Gray card stock ; Old Olive card stock ; Very Vanilla card stock



Ink: Basic Black Craft Stampin' Pad; Basic Gray Stampin' Write marker ; Certainly Celery Stampin' Write marker ; Old Olive Stampin' Write marker



Accessories: Clear Stampin' Emboss powder ; Old Olive 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals; Sizzix Big Shot; Petals-O-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder



Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:53:55
idea compliments of: Kathy Roper/Stampin Up

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.