Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting ready for class #3

I often spend at least 24 hours planning for a class, tweaking, cutting cardstock, writing down the supplies so I don't forget. It's a long process to get ready for a class. It does help that lately I've been able to offer the same projects to each class. Ask me how many times I've had a great idea and was pleased only to realize I don't have enough cardstock, brads or something to finish out the class and someone at the end gets different colors. Now why is that. I think because I don't plan ahead. That the other side of my Gemini personality and yet the other side is a planner and likes things in their place.

Does anyone see the space getting smaller. Ok, so pics may not be in order.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.