Sunday, April 25, 2010

Retiring Colors. In with the Old, in with the new

I've just read up on the introduction of the new color palette as we say goodbye to some old favorites. As I look over the list I do see colors that I in fact rarely used. Stampin Up is a large company who does try to stay up on the trends and what the future looks like. So get our your inventory sheet and mark the retiring colors and see if you'll need to replenish your supply of paper, markers, ink refills, etc.

If you need a color inventory sheet to mark your needs, please send me an email. jlowder1@bellsouth.net


Here are the retiring colors:
Almost Amethyst
Apricot Appeal
Ballet Blue
Barely Banana
Blush Blossom
Bordering Blue
Brilliant Blue
Brocade Blue
Cameo Coral
Close to Cocoa
Creamy Caramel
Gable Green
Glorious Green
Going Gray
Green Galore
Handsome Hunter
Lavender Lace
Lovely Lilac
Mellow Moss
Only Orange
Orchid Opulence
Pale Plum
Pink Passion
Pixie Pink
Really Rust
Ruby Red
Sage Shadow
Summer Sun
Taken with Teal
Yoyo Yellow

appears that the Blush Blossom marker will still be offered in the new upcoming catalog. Interesting.

Because I do love some of the retiring colors, I'll be stocking up on ink for my old colors. I plan to gradually phase in the new colors as I run out of current stock.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.