Sunday, June 27, 2010

2010 - 2011 Catalogs are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have not picked up your new catalog as yet and you are on the list, please feel free to drop by Joan's Stamp Room, in my basement, Monday, June 28, 2010 from 6-8 pm.

Catalogs are $5 and a check is great, Memo: SU catty

Just drop in and I'll have a couple of snacks and I've cleaned off the table if you care to sit and chat a bit as you look thru it. If you bring your own drink, please have a closed lid.

As for parking, there is another driveway on the other side of the house (the one with the Sunflower mailbox).

Just come in the basement door and down the hall.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.