Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Cheers to you" card

June is a great month to say Cheers to lots of folks. Father's day is coming up and dad just might need a little cheer. Think of all the fun drinks and beverages that could be served in the glasses in this set.


Cheers Card by Diana Gibbs is just too cute. I know several of you have purchased this set and I love this card. Thought I'd share.

Stamps
•Cheers to You
Ink
•Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
•Going Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
•Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
•Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
•So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
•Jet Black StazOn pad
•White uni-ball Signo gel pen
Paper
•Real Red card stock
•So Saffron card stock
•Basic Black textured card stock
•Jackpot Designer Series paper
•Watercolor paper
Accessories
•Stampin' Dimensionals
•Blender pens
•Sizzix Big Shot
•Join in the Cheer Sizzlits Decorative Strip die

Note: To create the "S", trim the swirl on the "&" and turn it over.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.