Monday, June 28, 2010

We have 1 winner. Congrats Marilyn

The "basic set" is "Itty Bitty Backgrounds".
The winning guess under "comments" came in from Marilyn McAfee. Marilyn, watch for a card in the mail.


Thanks for taking time to make a guess.


posted Sunday, June 20, 2010
Another chance for a FREE card in the mail

Would you like a FREE card in the mail?

Another one of my very favorite sets is going.

Oh my gosh it was one of my very first stamps I purchased. How can they do that.
It's just such a good basic stamp set. Well I'm hanging on to mine.
It's a small set
It's corrected a lot of my mistakes


No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.