Friday, July 9, 2010

July 2010 class projects






Well it's not to late to reserve a seat for one of the July Stamp Classes at Joan's.

There are 3 card projects. The ideas were case'd and tweaked based on what I had on hand. They were all three fun to make and actually go quickly.




If you are coming to class and have the paper piercing mat pack, bring it as it will speed things along.


Other than that, bring a sweater.

















Come back later for details. I'd love to have you in class. Just call me if you want to come to a July class. Joan Lowder 336-764-3546






If you are interested in receiving these projects by mail, let me know.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.