Sunday, July 10, 2011

Free stamp set, any value with Joan's Frequent Buyer Rewards card rewards

I'm working on a rewards card primarily for those ordering online and debating if it will include orders place thru me. The rewards card does not apply to club orders as those folks are already getting a different discount. For each $30 purchase, you'll earn 1 point. With 15 points you'll want to contact me with your completed sheet showing when the purchases were made and then select any set of your choice/value and I'll have that set sent directly to your house if you wish.


For more details contact me to see a copy of the sheet to record your purchases. So save up those small purchases for a little bit larger one. jlowder1@bellsouth.net and request the rewards card/details in the subject line.


The advantage of online orders is that you don't have to live near me to participate. The order will ship directly to your house.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.