Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August 2012 Class projects & Instructions


Sorry you missed the August classes but here are the projects with the product information.  Hope you find this helpful and let me know if you try one of these ideas.  Have fun..   

August 2012 class projects at Joan Lowder’s

Card 1:     Just Believe...have faith
Set:   Just believe

Cardstock: Card is “Calypso Coral” in color 2011-2013, W. white on front; scrap of w. White for the tag.

Cut: W.White inset on front is 4 x 5 ¼”. Run one end thru crimper and iron out.

Ink: Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzaz

Accessories: 1 3/8” circle punch, Crimper, Stampin Dimensionals, Paper snips.



Card 2:    Birds on a fence

Set: Serene Silhouettes, words from Three Little Words

Cardstock: Vanilla on Vanilla, Night of Navy

Cut: V.Vanilla top piece is 3 ½ x 4 3/4. Night of Navy is 5 “ x 1 ¾ . Book page is about 5” x 1 ¼ . Didn’t wrap ribbon all the way around so it’s 6 “ long with about a 3” piece to do a faux bow on front.

Ink: Night of Navy

Accessories: Paper cutter, Paper piercer, brads, ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, old book





Add caption

Set: Serene Silhouettes, Words from “Swirls & Curls Verses” level 1 hostess set 2011;

Cardstock: Card is Certainly Celery. W White is 4 ½” x 2 ½”. Attach this to scrap strips of your choice. I used Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink and White.

Ink: C.Celery, Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Black.

Accessories: Silver cording 16”, or ribbon or twine, etc. T ombow White Glue, Dazzling diamonds, Elegant Butterfly punch.

I stamped the flower image in pink and then punched out the butterfly.





No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.