Friday, May 2, 2014

Stampin Up retiring lists are out.... goodbye old and welcome the new

The list is posted on the www.stampinup.com site however I don't believe the list is by page number.   I understand the list will be updated daily at 4 pm as to items that are gone and no longer available for order.   You can also place an order directly at my SU site for delivery to your home. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joanlowder/

If you would like a copy of the list, in excel, by page, number, please drop me a note at jlowder1@bellsouth.net.

I'm today ordering new catalogs.  If you are interested in one for $5, please let me know.  Thanks for stopping by.

Some back later when I hope to list several items from my retired inventory, for sale.

Wheeee.  My advice would be to get someone to help you by calling them out as you move thru your catalog.  Seems like it took me forever to update mine.




No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.