Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The New....Stampin Up catalog is now here.

The old catalog is coming to an end this week.   Retired items have been flying off the shelves and at a discount for some.  If you want to get in a last minute order, now is the time to do it.  Either visit my SU site below to place your order and it will ship directly to you.  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joanlowder/

The new catalog will take effect 6/1/14.  

Once again, Stampin Up is allowing us to have a catalog sent directly to your home. 
5-7 days delivery is $8.50 and  2-3 week delivery is $5.00.  If you are in the area, just call me and we'll work something out as I have a few extras, $5 will include your mini catalogs.

If you are interested in having the new catalog sent directly to your home as listed above, please let me know and I'll send you information about where to mail your check.    jlowder1@bellsouth.net  or call me          336-764-3546.

Because the mini catalogs are much larger now, like a magazine, they will only come out twice a year.   I believe they explained to me that the next mini will not be out til very late fall, to give you time to absorb the new catalog. 

Do you stamp with friends?  You should as it sure makes bouncing ideas more fun and don't forget the snacks. 

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.