Saturday, July 31, 2010

August Stamp Classes.... wow time flies



Hard to believe we're on the second half of the year already. August classes are on the calendar so be sure you have a seat.
Go to my SU website to check out my calendar of events as well as this set of projects. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joanlowder


Be sure to watch the dates. The Thursday class might be moving to a different day of the week. I have dates posted for a few months but watch for some changes. For sure people have their seats already reserved. As the new Club year starts in August it might take some folks a time or two to find a class that works and remember you can always move. You are not locked into a certain class. Also with holidays like Labor Day, I might have to make some changes.

August Stamp Class is $15 for a 2.5 hr. class making 1-3 projects. August special is: place at least a $15 order (before tax and s/h) while in class and you'll only pay $5 for your class. If you use a credit card, I will need the $5 in check or cash form so come prepared.

I will be posting the projects later so do check back.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.