About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Reason to Smile stamp set special, $5 for customers

Reason to Smile     stamp set Promotion


Promotion dates: July 1-31, 2012


During July, you and your customers have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive stamp set, available only through this special offer!

Get the Reason to Smile Set-up to a $20.95 value-for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.

Pretty darn cute set I think.    Get this set in June and we'll do a special class in August, 6 quick cards for $15, just for you.   What do you think.   

Reason to Smile Wood-Mount Set    131274*     $5.00

Reason to Smile Clear-Mount Set   131275*    $5.00










*I'll enter this $5 item number after reaching $50 on your order.     1 per customer. 

You should be able to see this is full size at my SU link:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joanlowder/ or feel free to email me at jlowder1@bellsouth.net





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan: I think you are only allowed one set per customer. You may wish to check on that. :-)

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.