Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October updates & SU Special

October 2012 was my last classes for this year and I'll resume classes in January 2013. 

If you have interested in classes for next year, I'd be interested to hear what days and times work best for you as I try to plan out a monthly schedule.   I need at least 4 people for a class and I can seat up to 8.    Just drop me a line at jlowder1@bellsouth.net and subject is 2013 class schedule.

Joan Lowder 336-764-3546

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joanlowder/promotions   will take you monthly to Stampin Up specials for that month.  Just click on promotions.  There are lots of great ideas as well. 

Don't forget that any time you need an order you can go to the above  webpage as well to place your order and get the same price you would if ordering directly thru me.   Just click "Shop Now" on the left.

I don't post things daily so you may want to consider signing up as a follower so when I do you'll get a notice. 

Thank you to everyone who placed an order with me this year as well as those gals who came to classes.  I certainly appreciate your loyality and it's always fun to make friends and hope some of you have met some new folks as well. 

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.