Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Feb 2014 class projects, better late than enver

What have you been doing this winter?    Well I've been sewing a lot and due to all the snacking, dealing with some medical issues.  Can you tell I've been moving in slow motion.

Due to weather the Feb classes got moved all around so Valentine day cards needed to be changed.  We did 4 cards in Feb.  Sorry I didn't get the cards posted in Feb.   Just in case you might be interested in making these at home I'm posting them now.  Sorry to be so late.

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog.

It's still a learning experience. If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month. For class dates go to my Stampin Up events calendar: http://www.joanlowder.stampinup.net/

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.