About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stampin Up items for sale

Come back later and I might have pictures of the items. For now you might want to jump on board and become a follower so you'll know when I post more items. If it needs to be shipped it will be based on number of items and weight agreed upon by both. Paypal payment.

If you have a question, please contact me, Joan Lowder, 336-764-3546, jlowder1@bellsouth.net
Please mention "Stampin Up items for sale" in subject line of your email.

Sold to first emails requesting an item. If you don't get a confirmation that I received your email, check back.

Time to clean house. Some of these are new and some lightly loved.

Cute Critters $7
Happy Harmony $10
God's Beauty $12 (this is the set we used when doing the faux silk card)
Delight in Life $8
Suitable for Framing $10
A Year in the Country $14
Very Punny $8
Little Layers $14
Spring Party $14
Gently Falling $7
Alpha Shadows $5
Love without end $15
Window Dressing $18
Snappy Starts $12 Great for scrapbooking
Fresh Flowers $15
Letter Patterns $10
Trimtastic $10
Posey & Bee $12
Well Worn Words $13 Background stamp
Flutterbys $15
Frames & Flourishes $15 Great for scrapbooking
Stampin Pastels (Chalks) $16 Set of 35 chalks

I will be posting more and may just add to this list so you'll need to check back

No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.