About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 2013 Stampin Class at Joan Lowder's

I'm still tweaking the colors for the class this month but here are the projects. 3 cards and a little St. Patty's treat.   I think that the butterfly card will be in different colors.  As for the tulip card at bottom, I'm leaning more toward the pink color.    More details to follow as well as supply list after last class.   

If you are interested in a class this month, it is $15 for class, 2.5 hr. and I'll supply everything.  Now if you have this butterfly punch and care to share please bring it along but be sure your name is on it. 
I do use glue sticks and will provide other adhesives as needed.    I have a seat open for the Monday 3/11 class at 1 pm.  There are a few seats left open for the Wed. am class 9:30 .  Please call me by Sat. 3/9 if you are interested in a seat in one of the classes.  Joan Lowder  336-764-3546. 


For sure I think this card with butterflies will change to more spring colors. 





No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.