About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Paper Pumpkin arrives at your door monthly...... it's a monthly kit

Make life easy in this busy world.  Many gals were thrilled with the cute card we did in March class that actually came from the SAB mini catalog,  peel, stick, little stamping and viola, a very pretty quick card.   

Stampin Up is expanding on this idea and thought you might be interested in an on going Kit idea such as this but with more goodies. www.mypaperpumpkin.com  Looks like they are even throwing in a small gift with the first order.  I'm still checking into it as well but hope you'll check it out.   You can try the kit for a month and see what you think.....  $19.95.   There is also a Q/A section on site above.   If you have questions, please ask me or call Stampin Up at 1-800-Stampinup  

There is a Trial kit that can be ordered thru me or on line.  That kit is #132600.     To sign up for the monthly kit, you will need to sign up yourself on line and it will ship directly to your home. 

Call me if you need more help.  Joan Lowder, 336-764-3546

Makes me remember when I was a teenager, I signed up for a monthly craft club and I got goodies every month.  Do you know of a grandchild who might like a monthly surprise. I was taught early on that it's only polite to send a thank you card.


                     I loved the surprises in the box.... like Christmas once a month.  
                        It's not to late to get the March kit, no committment.     

Try Me—You'll Like MeTry Me—You'll Like Me..................Available in March


Afraid of commitment? Too much pun'kin for you to handle? You can try me and I'll visit just once. (But I know you'll want me to come back every month.)

• I'm $16.95 (plus shipping).

• I've got all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create beautiful projects.

• I'm all cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included. (Don't worry, I'm easy.)


No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.